This is a great new gadget we are carrying!
Works with all types of magnets!
How does it identify the north and south poles of a permanent magnet?
Magnet Pole Detector - Identifier-North
Magnet Pole Detector - Identifier-South
If it’s the South Pole, the Green LED will glow.
It’s just that simple.
This pole identifier is guaranteed to be 100% accurate.
• Pole detection of permanent magnets
• Measurement of stray magnetic fields in packaging
• Coil testing
• Post-magnetization polarity checks
• Electric motor assembly
• Installation of magnetic clamping blocks
• Error Analysis
• Multipole quality control
• Pole detection of therapy magnets
Weight: approx. 0.08 lb with batteries
Display: two LED display (green= south, red=north)
Sensitivity: ±17mT (170Gs) on/off hysteresis
Operating temperature range: -10°C ~ +50°C
Storage temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
Battery: 4 x 1.5v button cells (included)
Click HERE to go to product.